WIKISTUDY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIKISTUDY

Anda Dapat Mendownload , DLL Dari Forum Ini , Jika Ingin Mendownload , DLL Di Forum ini Daftarlah Terlebih Dahulu

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

★ The African Stars Pack ★

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 212
Lokasi : Harapan Gg.Jambu Baru,Rt.30

★ The African Stars Pack ★  Empty
PostSubyek: ★ The African Stars Pack ★    ★ The African Stars Pack ★  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Category: Games & RPG

Title choice: ★ The African Stars Pack ★

Forum address: http://theafricanstarspack.canadaboard.net/

Main Language: English

Forum description:
Welcome to the African Stars Pack!
Let me introduce myself, I am the Kiazolo and founder of the pack, Kali. The colors of the pack represent the most popular African colors found on many flags throughout Africa. They are orange, green and yellow.
We are a pack of closely knit friends, loyal and active members. Some even call us a family. Our purpose is to gain friends and have fun though goofy and interesting experiences. We are based around three main activities: RolePlay, games and activities, and just goofing off!
Your rank depends on how active you are, and how much you participate in the overall pack. The more you insert yourself within the pack, the more friends you make and the more fun you will have. Everyone is very helpful and full of knowledge about the pack, so feel free to ask around. We ask that you join the pack on WolfQuest, though if you sign up with a wolf-related name then we may accept you onto the website.
The pack has been around since June 26th, 2010.

What we Offer:
~ We have over 60 members
~ Many accounts and someone's always on
~ Chatbox
~ RolePlay
~ Places to express yourself
~ Much more!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://wikistudy.indonesianforum.net

★ The African Stars Pack ★
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1